Showing the single result
Aurogra medicine belongs to the PDE 5 class of drugs. It is used to solve erectile dysfunction problems. Aurogra tablets are mainly used to increase blood flow in the penis and also enhance the ability for sexual erection. Never consume this medicine without consulting your doctors. You should always keep this medicine away from children and those more than 65 years old person as it can cause side effects or harm them.
Aurogra tablet has many side effects (like headache, Body weakness, blurred vision, fatigue in the whole body, etc.). That is why you need to follow all instructions given by the doctor before taking this medicine. You should avoid alcohol, smoking habit, and other medicines during the use of Aurogra tablets. This medicine is not for those people who suffer from diabetes, liver problems, blood pressure problems, and sugar problems. You should use only one medicine 1 hour before going to sexual stimulation. You can take an aurogra tablet on an empty stomach or with a meal.
When is the best time to take Aurogra?
Normally Aurogra tablets take 30 – 60 minutes to work. So the best time to take an Aurogra tablet is 1 hour before going to sexual stimulation. You can take this medicine on an empty stomach or with a meal. This medicine varies according to the man’s body. First, you need to contact your doctor then you can use this medicine with all given instructions prescribed by your doctor.
Purpose of Using Aurogra Tablets
The use of the Aurogra tablet is to treat erectile dysfunction. This problem occurs due to too much consumption of alcohol and smoking. Some diseases such as diabetes, sugar, brain diseases, kidney problems, headaches, and liver problems are the reason for erectile dysfunction. In this problem, the flow of blood in the penis during sexual stimulation is less causing fast discharge and you are not able to maintain and get an erection. Aurogra tablet treats this problem and increases the flow of blood in the penis during sexual stimulation. By using this medicine, you can achieve and manage an erection.
Side Effects of Aurogra Tablet
Aurogra tablet has many side effects and it varies according to the person’s body. Sometimes we ignore all prescriptions for medicine because of the side effects of the medicine.
The common side effects of the Aurogra tablet are the following:
- Sensitivity to light
- Digestion problem
- Abnormal behavior of penis
- Stomach pain
- Swelling on different parts of the body.
- Stuffy nose
- Body weakness and blurred vision.
- Furtigueness in the whole body
- Muscular pain
- It directly affects our blood pressure
- Back pain
- Trouble sleeping
- Redness of face and neck
- It affects your heart
- Bloody urine
Interaction With Other Drugs
Based on interaction, we divided it into 2 ways first is based on drug-drug interaction and the second is food-drug interaction.
- Nitrates or amyl nitrites (Ex Nitroglycerin and Isosorbide dinitrate)
- Protease inhibitors (Ex Ritonavir and Lopinavir )
- Alpha-blockers drugs: These drugs are used to treat prostate problems or blood pressure problems. ( Ex. Silodosin and doxazosin)
- You should avoid too much consumption of alcohol when you’re going to use the Aurogra tablet.
- Also, you need to avoid heavy meals with Aurogra tablets.
Warning and Precaution
You need to follow the same precautions before using the Aurogra tablet are the following:
- You should use only one medicine in a day.
- Do not drink alcohol if you are going to use this medicine.
- Do not use another medicine along with this medicine.
- Don’t try to use this medicine without consulting your doctor.
- Don’t use this medicine if you are suffering from diabetes or blood pressure problems.
- Children keep away from this medicine because this medicine is not for you.
- Females also avoid using this medicine.
- Don’t use this medicine with heavy meals.
- More than 60 people need to talk with their doctor before using this medicine.